Friday, November 29, 2013

Merge Experience Delivering Meds to Nursing Homes


Delivering meds to Nursing Homes can be very rewarding at times. More often than not, the residents are quite willing see you. They will start a conversation about anything or these days.

The homes I given had very friendly and dedicated staff. And this showed inside residents. I personally give these people as a number of credit. They are with this particular, caring and really like to residents they encounter.

One resident in particular taught me to be smile every time We were there. She was in the same spot everyday when THAT WE ALL arrived. Situated in her chair near the windows to the home, and everyday as she looked the actual window, she would ask the thing was doing outside. I will give her the weather report with her response was a classes look, a smile from your thank you. Mind that you just simply, this was everyday. It is never changed. I hope she's doing well. I do not ever deliver meds, so I don't take a look at her.

It was funny what they are called I was given. They knew I had been delivering their medications, but I had been called in loud voice overs, the candy lady which is our drug pusher. Definitely made me laugh.

I did not really mind losing the working hard. But the reason I won't miss the job would be the fact it really started to bother me towards the amount of prescription drugs We had been delivering to these seniors. I can't reconcile i believe why an 87- years old person would need twenty-three prescriptions on admission. That's not me in the medical imagine, but I just neglect to deal with this i believe.

The orders are on the inside doctors who know what they're doing, but it was bothering me tremendously post was the one bringing it to the residents.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment